Reasons why your blog should rename in 2020. Are you sure your blog has what it takes to make it to 2020 and maybe even 2020 and beyond?
Still want to see 200 page views per day every day in Google Analytics dashboard even in 2021?
Do you want to wake up every day, write, share and promote your blog posts every day but have nothing to show?
No blogger on earth will say yes to that, so what can you do to change that? Well, I have a word for you, my friend, “REBRAND” Yes, I read that right, Rebrand Your Blog. I didn’t say “redesign your blog”, I said “rename your blog”.
Brand development is totally different from rebranding, perspective, change, updating your blog posts, modeling, testing new trends and using new technologies, rethinking your strategies, etc. ., and what exactly is the change of brand.
I’m going to share with you some suggestions that you should pay close attention to that loud cry: “Update me” and “Change me” on your blog. Let’s start working
Reasons why you should rewrite your blog in 2020
Nothing has to be constant while waiting for 0, but other than that, there is nothing to fix, you cannot use a single strategy to win the war, your enemies should definitely find ways to cancel your strategy and allow you to scratch your head when thinking about ways to get in shape.
So this amazing blog I designed in 2014 is outdated and can’t beat a blog I designed 5 months ago.
Reasons to change the name of your blog in 2020
why? A word “technology”, the technology used in 2014 is now offset by a better and more effective one. Therefore, you must keep up with the latest trends and stop using Stone Age technologies. Is there any other reason for you to rewrite your blog? Yes, I have six (6) more reasons why you should rewrite your blog forever.
1. Your bounce rate says something, listen to it: Have you ever visited a blog and immediately clicked the Back button or ended up leaving the browser? If so, why are you running away from the blog?
Are they infinite pop-up ads? Or is it the mix of colors that almost blinds your eyes? or
Is it the time and data you wasted while trying to access the blog that took a long time to download and in the end you didn’t get what you wanted?
Well, in the same way that you leave a person’s blog, someone also leaves your blog if it is too slow, if you are bad with colors or if you are blind, then you can win even saturating all parts of your blog with ads .
You may have 500 page views per day, but if your bounce rate is 80%, that means 20% of your visitors have been on your blog for a while, but 80% haven’t spent a minute on his blog, how sad.
2. Your theme (the template) was what you should use 3 years ago: nothing lasts forever, everything has a day expired, so your blog template must have expired a long time ago now, you need to do something Edit, update or possibly change your subject entirely. Some scripts, external style sheets, images, libraries, and frames used to write your blog theme must be out of date, updated, or removed now so they don’t work on your blog. You must update all external files on your blog in other files to get a responsive blog.
3. You do not attract the attention of readers: you do not write for entertainment or robots in the search engine, you write for people like you to read them and if users read your 1000-word article and learn nothing from it, I can assure you that your blog post will never get published and you see some comments if you are not good at writing, I am not suggesting you give up blogging but you can use the services of a content writer to publish professional content on your blog. Every blogger should definitely want to wake up in the morning and see 20-100 new comments on their dashboard, but when you see a new comment in 7 days, you need to hear what their blog says “Get Professional”. Reasons why your blog should be rewritten in 2020.
4. Blog about something wrong: You like to play guitar and you know a lot about guitars, but you have a blog about politics, how will you be successful in such a place? You need to blog about something you love to do and are passionate about. So you may want to listen to his blog up close because I’m pretty sure he screams “Wrong place, change me.”
5. Your SEO is the worst: a new SEO strategy, pop-ups. The age of the domain doesn’t matter now, quality content, good backlinks, clean layout, and the width of the blog post is what matters right now if you want to rank on any search engine. You’ve been on top for two years, which doesn’t mean you’ll be on top today or tomorrow.
6. You need a new identity: You need to rethink your first blog post, read the old blogging plan for your map 3 years ago now somewhere inside the old office desk drawer in your backyard, it needs to be checked, What was your goal? When you started blogging, were you still struggling to achieve this goal? Did you stray? These are important aspects to consider. People should also define their blog with the symbol, logo or domain name, so if your blog does not reflect your domain name or your logo does not convey any message about your blog, I suggest you go back to the drawing board .
Create a new identity
You can simply change the name of a brand or something that people call a product, so your blog should be a brand or product of happiness, education, joy, inspiration, entertainment, information and more for your readers.